We're no longer updating this content. Please visit new FFT support content at support.fft.org.uk

Pupil assessment tracker – SEN codes

There are 3 different codes that are used in Pupil Assessment Tracker reporting, these are as follows:

  • N – No special educational need
  • E – Education, health and care plan
  • K – SEN support

Further information on census codes can be found on the Government website https://www.gov.uk/guidance/complete-the-school-census/find-a-school-census-code#pupil-SEN-type

Updated on 17th February 2020

Related Articles

Need support?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact FFT Support