- Click on settings (spanner) icon (shown top right, if you have administrator access)
- Click on ‘Assessment tracker‘
- Click on ‘Edit existing assessment‘ option on the Enter Pupil Assessments display.
- You can amend any of the already populated fields
- Once you have completed the amendments, click ‘Save‘ or ‘Save & enter pupil assessments‘ – alternatively you can click ‘Cancel‘
- You also have the option to click ‘Delete assessment‘ (shown on the bottom right) to remove the assessment entirely
Updated on 31st December 2019
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact FFT Support