Pupil Tracking is integrated with standard FFT Aspire for Primary schools only. Below is a list of the main steps (click on each link to find out more):
- Ensure your school is successfully signed up for Data Exchange
- Setting up Aspire Pupil Tracking
- Update pupil and classes (sync with your MIS)
- Create Single User or Create Multiple Users – (these options are only available to administrators who can create users for Aspire / Pupil Tracking).
- Create assessments and Edit assessments (type of assessment)
- Enter pupil assessment data – either onscreen or via a template
- View reports – comparing assessments v benchmarks / targets