Save a favourite
- Log in to https://fftaspire.org.
- Go to Self-evaluation at the top of the screen, followed by Pupils.
- Select Filters and use the options in the dropdown boxes to select the pupils you want to be included in the report. Click Apply.
- Once you have made all the desired changes to the report, click on the star icon. This is located at the right of the dashboard.
- If desired, you can amend the name of the saved report and add additional notes.
Retrieving saved favourites
- To find the saved favourite report, navigate to the ‘stars’ icon at the top of the Aspire screen and select My favourite reports.
- All of your saved favourites will now display.
Sharing views with colleagues
Please read the dedicated article: Sharing views with colleagues