This function allows you to enter the Assessment name / description and details of the assessment.
Ensure you add all year groups and subjects that form part of this assessment (for example Autumn term assessments for years 3-6 for reading, writing, maths & EGPS). This will ensure you can analyse all year groups and subjects alongside each other.
- Click on ‘Administration‘ (spanner icon on the top right)
- Click on ‘Assessment tracker’
- Click on ‘Create new assessment‘
- Before creating an assessment you must first check the MIS is up-to-date for pupils and classes
- Click ‘Check for updates‘ (you will need ‘Manage Data’ and access rights to see this option. Ensure the update is completed before continuing)
- Enter ‘Assessment name’ (mandatory and must be unique) and ‘Description‘ (optional)
- Select the ‘Assessment year‘ and ‘Month‘ from the drop down lists
- Select the year group ‘Key stage‘ e.g. KS1, KS2
- Tick the boxes for the ‘Years‘ required
- ‘Choose tests’ (from the list of test types, e.g. This is a Teacher Assessment, This is a test)
- Select the ‘Provider‘ / ‘Teacher Assessments‘ (from the list e.g. Rising Stars, DfE / DfE Teacher Assessment etc)
- Choose the tests for each year by ticking the boxes
- Select ‘Create Assessment‘ or ‘Create and enter pupil assessments’
- Alternatively you can click on ‘Cancel‘